The Curious Case of the Inspiring Blogger
I’ve just been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award by Kimberly Mellor. I’m very excited to see that she enjoys my blog because I enjoy hers very much as well. She’s one of my favorite bloggers to visit because she posts about goals, and fears, and process, all things that I wanted to read about–and talk about–when I joined the blogging community. Here is a link to her nomination. You should also look around while you’re there.
I appreciate the community of writers and readers here on WordPress.
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
7 Things about Me
1) My favorite author is John Dickson Carr.
2) My favorite color is gray.
3) I am an Anglophile.
4) I’ve bowled a 299.
5) I still don’t own an e-reader even though I’m posting my stories electronically.
6) I have a BA in linguistics.
7) I have seen a UFO. (At Lucky Point) * The bit in parentheses is for those of you following the adventures of the Consortium.
15 Blogs to Explore
http://daringdiscourseblog.com/2013/01/27/shock-me-like-an-electric-eel/ (Though in fairness I feel like this should count as two! These girls are awesome.)